This Tapioca Express was very easy yet delicious with nice chewy texture 💖
Any famous boba tea place? Let me know 😋
I did not really like Tapioca for many years but recently I had a quite good Tapioca milk tea at a local restaurant and got interested in making it at home. hehe
How to Make Tapioca Bubble Tea
Difficulty: VERY Easy
Number of servings: 2 servings
This Tapioca product is 4 servings so maybe you want to double the Tea recipe.
Tapioca is perfect for Ice cream topping as well.
You can save Tapioca in the freezer, defrost at room temperature to use.
1 box Tapioca Express (おうちでタピオカ)
2 earl grey tea bags (or any favorite flavor is OK)
1 cup (240ml) hot water
1 cup (240ml) milk
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
1. Use a big spouted measuring cup, pour some hot water over the tea bags and leave for about 15~30 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags, mix in granulated sugar, and cool in the fridge.
3. Meanwhile, put Tapioca in boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir immediately to avoid them sticking to the bottom of the pot.
4. Stop the heat, cover, and steam for 20 minutes. Pour tapioca into a sieve and rinse with cold running water.
5. Mix cold tea and cold milk together.
6. Put some Tapioca in a glass, pour some tea to finish.
YouTube Audio Library
Follow me on social media. If you have recreated any of my food, you can share some pictures #ochikeron. I am always happy to see them.
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies... those who got one are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥