Quick rice bowl for lunch or dinner 😋
Sweet and savory Teriyaki sauce makes this dish addictive!!!
Japanese Egg Drop Soup (Kakitamajiru 日式蛋花湯) goes perfect with Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl:
More Japanese-Style Chicken Recipes:
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
Number of servings: 2 servings
2 bowls of rice
250g (8.8oz.) chicken thigh
100g (3.5oz.) frozen broccoli
50g (1.7oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
50g (1.7oz.) onion
* 1 tsp. Sake
* 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
* 2 tbsp. Dashi soup stock
* 1 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sugar
* 1/2 tbsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
1. Season the chicken with A.
2. Mix B.
3. Defrost broccoli. Thinly slice the onion. Separate Shimeji mushrooms into small pieces.
4. Place the vegetables in a microwavable bowl, cover, then microwave on medium for 3 minutes. Lightly season with salt.
5. Heat 1/2 tbsp. of cooking oil in a frying pan. Place the chicken skin-side down. Cover and cook on medium for 3 minutes. Flip it over and cook on medium for another 3 minutes.
6. Uncover, add B, then cook on high until the sauce slightly thickens.
7. Put rice in a bowl, place chicken cut into small pieces, garnish with vegetables, drizzle with the leftover Teriyaki sauce in the pan.
YouTube Audio Library
Follow me on social media. If you have recreated any of my food, you can share some pictures #ochikeron. I am always happy to see them.
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies... those who got one are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥