For my son's 1st Birthday💕 I'm so glad he could celebrate this day overcoming his surgery. Grow strong 😁
I used this cake kit:
Pigeon Microwave Cake Kit ピジョン 1才からのレンジでケーキセット
FYI: Strawberry Shortcake from scratch (ショートケーキの作り方)
Birthday Cake for my Baby Boy
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
What You Need:
Pigeon Microwave Cake Kit
100ml milk or soy milk
fruit jelly (I used Kewpie Tomato and Apple)
Wakodo baby cookie bars
toppings of your choice
1. Place 50ml milk and the cake mix in the cake pan, and mix with a spoon for a minute. *do not over-mix
2. Drop the pan lightly on the counter for about 5 times to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
3. Microwave at 500w for 1 min 40 sec OR 600w for 1 min 30 sec. *do not cover
4. Remove from the pan and place it on a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap then cool.
1. When the cake is completely cool, slice crosswise into 2 layers.
2. In a bowl, place 50ml milk and whipped cream mix. Mix for about 2-3 minutes until it forms a stiff peak. *do not use an electric mixer
3. Place one layer of the sponge cake on a plate. Coat the surface of the sponge cake evenly with the cream. Place fruit jelly over the creamed surface. Place another layer of sponge cake, and frost top with the cream.
4. Attach the cookie bars around the cake then tie securely with a ribbon. Decorate with a candle and etc…
You can keep the cake in the fridge. Please eat it within a day 🙂
YouTube Audio Library
Claudio The Worm
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies... those who got it are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥