I recommend this for babies from 10 months! Parents can eat the apple roses. They are difficult for children at certain ages to eat.
Apple Roses Healthy Banana Cake
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 20cm (8inch) pie dish
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tsp. lemon juice
200ml (14 tbsp.) plain yogurt (unsweetened)
4 tbsp. sugar
100g (12 tbsp.) cake flour *all purpose flour is OK
1 tsp. baking powder
butter or cooking oil
mint leaves (optional)
1. Remove the core and thinly slice an apple.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the sliced apples, sugar, and lemon juice. Toss gently with your hands, do not break them.
3. Microwave at 500w for 1min30sec. Toss gently again and microwave at 500w for another 1min30sec.
1. Preheat oven to 200C (390F). Butter or oil the 20cm (8inch) pie dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar. Then add plain yogurt, flour and baking powder and mix well.
4. Pour half of the mixture into the pie dish, arrange sliced bananas on top, pour the remaining mixture over the bananas.
5. Roll 6 slices of apple to make a rose. Place it on the cake. Repeat to make as many roses as you want.
6. Bake at 200C (390F) for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned. You can either eat hot, at room temperature, or cold.
*mint leaves are optional
YouTube Audio Library
Walk In The Park
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies... those who got one are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥