♥My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE レシピ本もよろしくね♥
Amazon Japan may be Cheaper ($10 plus shipping fee).
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
It is our culture using the Hot Cake mix. You can find it at Japanese grocery stores or online for sure!
If you want to make the cookie dough from scratch, you can follow these recipes 🙂
Hot Cake Mix is versatile. You can make cakes, cookies, muffins, or any kind of sweets 😀
Soft and Chewy ANPANMAN Cookies (NO EGG)
Number of servings: about 20 pieces
1 (150g) Morinaga Hot Cake Mix (flour)
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
40g (about 3.5 tbsp.) butter (chilled and diced)
2 tbsp. Milk
Wilton Icing Gel Color RED
brown chocolate pen (or chocolate in a plastic bag)
1. Place the Hot Cake Mix, granulated sugar, and butter (chilled and diced), then blend with your fingertips.
2. Add milk to form a dough.
3. Remove a little piece then color it with the red icing gell color to make the noses and the cheeks. Shape the dough into logs, wrap in plastic wrap, then cool in the fridge for a few minutes to set. Slice the dough for the face into 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Slice the noses and cheeks thinner then place them on the faces.
4. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
5. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 180C (350F) for 10 minutes.
6. When the cookies are completely cool, melt the chocolate pen or some chocolate in a pastry bag. Snip off the end to draw the faces.
Product I used:
Golden Sunrise (Instrumental)
♥Utensils I use in my videos♥
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥